Looking for a teenage school holiday program in acting for Film and TV? This teenage acting course in the school holidays is held over three days with the highly regarded acting teacher Lyndelle Green. Designed and created especially for teenagers aged between 13-17 yearsWed, this highly sought after program is specifically aimed for Film and TV. This teenage school holiday program is perfect for the young aspiring actor wanting to deepen their knowledge of the craft, be challenged and receive constructive feedback.
This school holidays acting course will give you the chance to improve your acting abilities above and beyond what you thought possible.Our aim is to make you the best actor you can be. Lyndelle will guide students through a comprehensive breakdown of a script through to the creation of a fully formed scene. These acting classes will challenge students to listen and respond to the other actor and how to best get to the truth of a scene
Participants will all perform and film scenes in our in house professional studio. This is a great way to receive constructive feedback to better your work as an actor.
This teen School Holiday program includes:
- Script Analysis
- listening and reacting to the other character
- Finding your truth
- Acting for the camera techniques
- Working on a variety of scenes
- Filming scenes in the Studio
- How to get through nerves and blocks
What students walk away with:
- All students will receive a link to view your scenes filmed in class, via Brave Studios’ Vimeo page for self critiquing in your own time.
- Skills and tools you can use on set or to prepare for an audition
- Constructive feedback
“Lyndelle is an amazing teacher and has a real gift; both as a teacher, and as an actress” – Ivana Chubbuck, Master Acting Coach
DATE & TIME
Wed 20th, Thu 21st & Fri 22nd of April 2022
$325.00 inc GST
Greentree Acting School
Dockland Cotton Mills
34/91 Moreland St,